[Linux-cluster] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Unable to start cman on FC12 VM's Cluster3

Bernd Giese bernd.giese at warburg-invest.com
Mon Mar 8 16:10:54 UTC 2010

OK what do you mean with did not want to start.

If cman starts there are subpoints.

Which of these subpoints/subservices failed to start ?

A two node cluster is of course the most difficult setup.

>From my experience, try to use a quorum disk too.

In any case you have to use a fence device!!!!

brem belguebli <brem.belguebli at gmail.com>
Gesendet von: linux-cluster-bounces at redhat.com
08.03.2010 09:51
Bitte antworten zu
linux clustering <linux-cluster at redhat.com>

An
linux clustering <linux-cluster at redhat.com>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Linux-cluster] Antwort: Unable to start cman on FC12 VM's  Cluster3

Hi Bernd,

Even with fence devices it did not want to start.

Yes, things are well defined in each node's /etc/hosts, I have an entry
for each node (FQDN and hostname).

Brem