[Linux-cluster] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Unable to start cman on FC12 VM's Cluster3

brem belguebli brem.belguebli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 17:12:46 UTC 2010

Hi Bernd,

As you can see, the cluster.conf is quite simple, not yet any service
defined.

When launching service cman start (with this very simple config), corosync
is started (corosync -f) and cman_tool keeps on looping (every 0.2 seconds)
trying to join the cluster and then times out (after 1 minute looping).
Nothing more. This is what I mean by cman doesn't want to start.

The two_node key is set to 1, which means I do not need a qdisk.

There are no subpoints/subservices involved yet , no gfs, no clvm.....

I may have to try to disable FENCE_JOIN from /etc/init.d/cman as no fence
device is yet configured....

Brem