[Linux-cluster] Regarding building clusters on RHEL5.4 86_64

Srija swap_project at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 23:21:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am new bee to the clustering.  Trying to build  GFS on the two nodes
clusters.

Through conga  , I started configuring cluster.  I added the first
node.  By the way  the first  node is also the server  through which
the conga is being called too.

After creating the cluster, when I am trying to check the 'Cluster List'
it is giving error as

An error occurred when trying to contact any of the nodes in the test-cluster cluster.

It will be really appreciated ,if someone helps me hints for the
errors.

Also it willbe helpful if i get a step by step procedure to build the cluster with two nodes. Though I am using the document  for Conga..but
I am not sure what I am doing it is the correct way to build the cluster.

Thanks in advance
-srija