[Linux-cluster] Regarding Redhat Cluster Configuration

Thomas Sjolshagen thomas at sjolshagen.net
Thu Sep 30 19:50:15 UTC 2010

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 23:59:22 +0530, prasanna kumar  wrote:

Hello
All,

I am newly joined in this group. Kindly send me the redhat
cluster configuration steps for redhat 5 version.

How about starting
with a simple google search: "red hat cluster" howto

That would lead
you to http://www.centos.org/docs/5/pdf/Cluster_Administration.pdf or
the official Red Hat Documentation with of the same name.

If you've
got a specific problem during your configuration, there are lots of
people who're more than willing to help out, but then you need to
provide many more details about your environment (hardware and
configuration), what you're trying to do, what it is that isn't working
and how you'd expect it to work as well as any error
messages/warnings/etc from the log files (after you've enabled
debugging), etc, etc.

The "question" you asked above (it reads more
like a demand!) is very counter-productive. Spend some time researching
before you ask us to help you with stuff that's clearly documented at
multiple places online, please.

// Thomas
// Thomas