[Linux-cluster] Regarding Redhat Cluster Configuration

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Thu Sep 30 20:10:03 UTC 2010

On 10-09-30 02:29 PM, prasanna kumar wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am newly joined in this group. Kindly send me the redhat cluster
> configuration steps for redhat 5 version.
>
> Also  Could you please advise me for my below questions.
>
>  Are we able to configure the Redhat Cluster (adding nodes) only in
> graphical environment? or we can configure in text mode also.

Welcome. :)

Clusters can be configured in many different ways, so to help you, you
need to better explain what you are trying to accomplish.

As for configuration method; I personally do the entire configuration
and maintenance from the command line. It is a question of a) What do
you prefer and b) Do the graphical tools support the various
configuration options that you need to fiddle with.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:         linux at alteeve.com
AN!Whitepapers: http://alteeve.com