[Linux-cluster] Question with RHCS and oracle

Marcelo Guazzardo mguazzardo76 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 02:29:25 UTC 2011

HI
Chris, thanks for your repply.

I was reading the Lon's notes, I have seem that he uses a active-passive
conf, without gfs. I installed a mysql cluster, but, I used gfs. If I use
and active-passive conf, I believe that I shouldn't use gfs. Anyone could
explain me how to configure a cluster without gfs?.
Thanks.!

mguazzardo76 at gmail.com
http://mguazzardo.blogspot.com