[Linux-cluster] How do you HA your storage?

urgrue urgrue at bulbous.org
Sat Apr 30 09:08:44 UTC 2011

But, how do you get dm-multipath to consider two different LUNs to be in
fact two paths to the same device?
I mean, normally multipath has two paths to one device.
When we're talking about san-level mirroring, we've got two paths to two
different devices (which just happen to contain identical data).