[Linux-cluster] Multiple script resources with same name

Achint Mehta achintmehta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 21:54:54 UTC 2011

Thanks John.

I have done something similar as a workaround.
Instead of creating copies I have created softlink with different names to
the same script file.
(I am editing the script a lot so softlinks saves me some effort)

But is it correct to say that there is no such provision of managing
multiple instances of services (script service) in the RHCS framework ?

Thanks
Achint