[Linux-cluster] gfs2 v. zfs?

Jeff Sturm jeff.sturm at eprize.com
Tue Jan 25 20:18:29 UTC 2011

Try "unalias ls" before you do that.  Does it make a difference?

On my systems (and probably most CentOS/Red Hat) I have:

	$ alias ls
	alias ls='ls --color=tty'

defined in /etc/profile.d/colorls.sh.  This results in an extra stat() system call per file in the output listing to determine the node type.

-Jeff