[Linux-cluster] quorum dissolved but resources are still alive

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Tue May 31 18:56:05 UTC 2011

On 05/31/2011 02:33 PM, Martin Claudio wrote:
> I also plannig to implement some way to fencing nodes, but at the moment
> it's only a simulation lab....

Please read this:

http://wiki.alteeve.com/index.php/Red_Hat_Cluster_Service_2_Tutorial#Concept.3B_Fencing

> Anyway i still have the problem, node without quorum has not shutdown
> resources, any help for me plese?

We'd like to help you, but we've been here before. Without getting
fencing working, there is no real sense going forward.

Please, take the time now to get fencing working. The cluster stack has
no concept of "a test cluster"; All clusters are treated as mission
critical by the software.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries."