[Linux-cluster] Forcing off KVM Windows guests from rgmanager

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:27:04 UTC 2011

Hello Digmer,

We are working on a similer project,  only:
EL6 / pcmk+cman (for dlm and fenced)
No rgmanager since we will be using pacemaker
KVM

Could you kindly share some whitepapers that
you have been using for your setup? Documentation
for things like live migration, fenching the VMs etc..?
PLEASE!

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.