[Linux-cluster] error messages while use fsck.gfs2

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 14:14:36 UTC 2011

Greetings,

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Bob Peterson <rpeterso at redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]

Well, can't we (the Redhat/Centos fanboys) expect a critical Clustered
filesystem like GFS2 (Which supports over 16TB on a 64-bit bit systems
at least) take a leaf or two from () ZFS on this issue?

Of course, I don't support misuse of "dd" on any critical system by
anybody. I will make sure that they will not been seen within 100KM
radius near that cluster after doing that. Though I am not vindictive,
I will "hunt them, chase them" and whatever. Even an alcoholic/drug
addict does not do that.

Well, above just my IMHO.

--
Regards,