[Linux-cluster] How to run same service in parallel in RedHat Cluster 5.0

Ruben Sajnovetzky rsajnove at cisco.com
Fri Sep 30 21:24:30 UTC 2011

Sorry, I was out yesterday and most of today!
I got, finally, somehow running partially what I need:

    I created two resources with different mounting point as:

        /opt/Central
        /opt/Collector

At least is a workaround doable because the application can be installed
anywhere (installation parameter).

The issue I'm facing now is that I don't see the way to run same service in
more than one node at same time (parallel) and without that, I'm pusshed to
install at /opt/CollectorX, where X is the number of Collector and that will
not be accepted.

Any clue if such "parallel" running can be implemented?

Thanks