[Linux-cluster] Redhat without qdisk

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 15:18:34 UTC 2012

That's right

you'll found your cluster partitioned and if you "<cman two_node="1"
expected_votes="1">" as redhat setting our cluster maybe you get data
corruption

Because every node can operate with one vote an rich the quorum state

Forse the fencing problem redhat implement a work around as permanent
solution

fence delay for some cluster agents

For fence_scsi in Redhat 5.X the redhat support says it's ok for production
BAAAAA not tre

AND i the redhat technical tells the cluster don't require the quorum disk
UMMMMMMMMMMMMM