[Linux-cluster] linux-cluster

hitesh nayyar hitesh1907nayyar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 04:53:48 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am not aware of fencing.Yes you are correct i have not configured
anything related to fencing.

Can you please let me know as how can i proceed...Do i have to purchase
some sort of hardware?

How can i implement Power Fencing?

I am using virtual box machines on my desktop in which linux are installed
and have been connected through swtich.

[root at hitesh12 ~]# cat /etc/cluster/cluster.conf
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<cluster config_version="1" name="dhoni">
        <clusternodes>
                <clusternode name="hitesh12" nodeid="1"/>
                <clusternode name="saanvi12" nodeid="2"/>
        </clusternodes>
        <cman expected_votes="1" two_node="1"/>
        <fencedevices/>
        <rm/>