[Linux-cluster] linux-cluster

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Mon Oct 1 05:14:02 UTC 2012

First up, give this section a read. It will explain what fencing does
and why you're seeing what you are;

https://alteeve.ca/w/2-Node_Red_Hat_KVM_Cluster_Tutorial#Concept.3B_Fencing

As for being virtualbox guests, you're in a bit of a spot as there
doesn't seem to be a native agent. Google shows this though;

https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35372

If you can switch to KVM or Xen, then you can use the fence_virsh or
fence_xvm agents.

cheers