[Linux-cluster] cannot run cluster service

Shanti Pahari shanti.pahari at sierra.sg
Thu Oct 11 02:54:42 UTC 2012

Hi Andrew,

Now I added following in my lvm.conf

volume_list = [ "vg_pdcpicpl02", "@PDC-PIC-PL-CL1", "@PDC-PIC-PL-CL2" ]

and

# dracut --hostonly --force /boot/initramfs-$(uname -r).img $(uname -r)

# shutdown -r now "Activating ramdisk LVM changes"

After that when the system tries to boot up:

So didn't have luck L

volume_list = [ "vg_pdcpicpl02", "@PDC-PIC-PL-CL1", "@PDC-PIC-PL-CL2" ]

The hostname should be cluster connect name or initial hostname ?

My /etc/hosts:

192.168.24.32   PDC-PIC-PL-01   PDC-PIC-PL-01.chcs.sg

192.168.25.132  PDC-PIC-PL-01-PM

192.168.26.13   PDC-PIC-PL-CL1

192.168.24.33   PDC-PIC-PL-02  PDC-PIC-PL-02.chcs.sg

192.168.25.133  PDC-PIC-PL-02-PM

192.168.26.14   PDC-PIC-PL-CL2