[Linux-cluster] GFS2/DLM deadlock

Henderson, Jason jason_henderson at mitel.com
Mon Sep 10 13:04:01 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Bob Peterson <rpeterso at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for the explanation and apologies for my bonehead math error.
Not sure why I was converting the wrong hex number. I guess I
shouldn't work on the weekends.  :-)

I will report back the call trace of the hung process when we
reproduce the issue.

--
This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or