[Linux-cluster] cluster with NFS export and mount on other node

Ben .T.George bentech4you at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 15:27:56 UTC 2012

HI

thanks for your reply.

actually we don't have cluster support now..i requested management to
purchase that..but it will take bit time..before that i need to finish this
setup

but without Cluster support redhat people wouldn't help.

these machines are connected to EMC Storage(VNX 5300).

--
Yours Sincerely

*#!/usr/bin/env python
#Mysignature.py :)*