[Linux-cluster] FATAL: Module lock_dlm not found

H T gladiator0520 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:18:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to install a HA cluster + CONGA using 2 nodes with RH Linux 5.7.
I installed luci and ricci on both nodes with no issues but when starting
cman, I get the following error "FATAL: Module lock_dlm not found".  I
looked in /etc/init.d/cman script and the line that seems to be causing the
error to be fired is in the function load_modules.  Here is the line:
errmsg=$( /sbin/modprobe lock_dlm 2>&1 ) || return 1.  Any help will be
greatly appreciated.

best regards,