[Linux-cluster] How can i configure fence_cisco_ucs with redhat cluster suite

Ben .T.George bentech4you at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 21:53:44 UTC 2012

HI

How can i configure fence_cisco_ucs with redhat cluster suite.

i was trying to configure fencing aganet with red ahat cluster suite

i issued command

#  /usr/sbin/fence_vmware_soap -a 172.22.90.61 -l admin -p duc2Cisco -o
reboot

then i got below error:

Failed: You have to enter plug number

Please use '-h' for usage

what is this plug number and from where can i get this plug number.?

I am new to this Cisco UCS, becuase this hardware is provided my some other
team and i am the one installing Red Hat cluster suite. I requested fencing
agent configuration with Cisco, and that guy dosen't know what is fencing..

please help me, because of this issue, production got delayed

regards,

Ben