[Linux-cluster] Building a HP Cluster

merc1984 at f-m.fm merc1984 at f-m.fm
Wed Oct 16 17:01:58 UTC 2013

And as I said several times in IRC, I am doing this for purposes of
-learning-.  How many times do I have to say it?

I am doing this to learn about HP clusters.  I am trying to get a handle
on the landscape and the practical aspects of building a supercomputer.

And I said this again in my first email here, that I am doing this to
learn.

Seems like you two don't have enough experience with this to advise, so
please stand down.  I'll figure out my own answers if this is the
landscape.