[Linux-cluster] Building a HP Cluster

Pavel Herrmann morpheus.ibis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 17:11:15 UTC 2013

Hey

Im in no way an expert in the field, but i might be able to help you a bit

for a HPC cluster you would usually have a HA cluster for shared resources
(like storage). then you would have a couple of compute nodes, preferrably
with a fast interconnect (infiniband)

the HPC part would be part of the application, be it MPI or hadoop or whatever