[Linux-cluster] iscsi sysmlink create problem

Elvir Kuric ekuric at redhat.com
Wed Mar 12 12:01:44 UTC 2014

On 03/12/2014 12:43 PM, emmanuel segura wrote:
> but it's a cluster problem? ummm

> <mailto:lipson12 at yahoo.com>>:
>

>     Dear Experts :
>
>      following rule is not working to create symlink for iscsi disk ,
>     my iscsi device ID /dev/sda and want to link as
>     /dev/iscsi/vendor_kernel
>
>     please guide me if i miss anything .
>
>     ACTION=="add", SUBSYSTEM=="block", ENV{ID_MODEL}=="VIRTUAL-DISK",
>     SYMLINK+=iscsi/%E{ID_VENDOR}_%K", MODE="0664"
>
>     Thanks
>      kaisar
>

>     --

> esta es mi vida e me la vivo hasta que dios quiera

if you  share more information with us ( os version ) it could help.

Also below outputs can help to understand how system see device

if rhel 5  ( and clones )

#udevinfo -a -p $(udevinfo -q path -n /dev/DEVICE)

if rhel 6 ( and clones )

# udevadm info --query=all -n /dev/DEVICE --attribute-walk

where DEVICE is device you want to write udev rule for.

Kind regards,

--
Elvir Kuric,TSE / Red Hat / GSS EMEA /