[Linux-cluster] Resource placement rules

Vallevand, Mark K Mark.Vallevand at UNISYS.com
Wed Mar 12 14:43:41 UTC 2014

I have resources A, B, C and D.  (Or more.)  All are using agent X.  Is there a way to simply specify that resources A, B, C and D must each run on a different node?
I can create a series of negative infinity collocation rules something like:
                collocation c1 -inf: A ( B C D )
                collocation c2 -inf: B ( A C D )
                collocation c3 -inf: C ( A B D )
                collocation c4 -inf: D ( A B C )
Is that my choice?  Will that have the affect I want?  Is there a more concise way to specify it?
It would be nice to just set an attribute saying any resource using agent X must run on its own node.

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand   Mark.Vallevand at Unisys.com<mailto:Mark.Vallevand at Unisys.com>
May you live in interesting times, may you come to the attention of important people and may all your wishes come true.