[Linux-cluster] Permission denied

Neale Ferguson neale at sinenomine.net
Tue Oct 14 15:00:57 UTC 2014

Following this thread a bit further I find that the jid is set to -1
because the “our_slot” value being passed to gdlm_recover_done is 0.
dlm_recoverd is retrieving the clvmd lockspace and its ls_slot value is 0
(which is the source of our_slot):

[73115.541794] name:       clvmd
[73115.541847] global_id:  4104eefa
[73115.541893] node_count: 2
[73115.541937] low node:   1
[73115.541986] slot:       0 (00000000263d5268)
[73115.542031] n'slots:    0

dlm_tool ls reports:

dlm lockspaces
name          clvmd
id            0x4104eefa
flags         0x00000000
change        member 2 joined 1 remove 0 failed 0 seq 1,1
members       1 2

Now to determine why ls_slot is 0.

Neale