[Linux-cluster] GFS2 'No space left on device' while df reports 1gb is free

Bob Peterson rpeterso at redhat.com
Wed Sep 2 13:34:33 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
(snip)
> Yes, that is a filesystem used only for tests so I can provide its
> metadata. I'll sent a link to you when it is ready.
> Should fs be unmounted btw?

Yes, the file system should be unmounted from all nodes before doing
gfs2_edit savemeta.

Is your work going to be available on RHEL7/Centos7 or is it just RHEL6/Centos6?
We've done many performance improvements in RHEL7 that have not been
back-ported to RHEL6, so if you're after better performance and reliability,
you may consider RHEL7/Centos7.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat File Systems