[Linux-cluster] GFS2 'No space left on device' while df reports 1gb is free

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Wed Sep 2 13:52:17 UTC 2015

02.09.2015 16:34, Bob Peterson wrote:
> [...]

That is centos6 with backported cluster stack (latest corosync,
pacemaker, dlm, clvmd rebuilt for corosync2, experimental rewrite of
gfs_controld for corosync2).

Thank you for hint about performance, unfortunately my customer is not
willing to upgrade to centos7 yet (that is really huge task), but that
could be a valid reason for future releases if we see insufficient
performance. Current performance tests (at least pure throughput) with
DRBD over IPoIB and dedicated corosync/dlm link are satisfying (10Gbps
link is fully saturated by NFS/CIFS clients). And we do not have many
metadata operations on GFS2 level.

Do you have any plans to backport that improvements btw?

Thank you,
Vladislav