[linux-lvm] Can I use LVM with ReiserFS?

Thorsten Sauter sar at viastore.de
Wed Dec 20 18:10:14 UTC 2000

Hello,

im using lvm-0.9 with kernel 2.2.17 and reiserfs on two volume groups. One
for the operation system (incl. boot) and one for the home directories.

On all physical volumes is the reiserfs the filesystem that i'm using.
This installation works now for over 2 month and it works fine.

So, reiserfs and lvm is wounderful... use it!

Bye
Thorsten