[linux-lvm] Question about order of drives in a logical volume

Heinz J. Mauelshagen Mauelshagen at Sistina.com
Tue Jun 13 10:04:15 UTC 2000

Hi Håkan,

you can just rearange your drives like you plan to do.

In case you run vgscan and vgchange in your system startup file
anyway, you should be fine afterwards.

Regards,
Heinz