[linux-lvm] Startup/Shutdown scripts for RH6.2?

Jeffrey B Layton jeffrey.b.layton at lmco.com
Mon Feb 19 13:15:48 UTC 2001

Hello,

   Of course I'm a newbie :) I'm been experimenting with LVM
prior to a production installation. I've got everything working
pretty well with a RH6.2 installation and a custom kernel.
However, I'm a bit stuck on the startup/shutdown scripts. I've
tried a couple of things after searching the archives, but nothing
seems to work (i.e. the volume groups are not found and then
mount complains very loudly). Any suggestions/tips/code?

TIA,

Jeff Layton