[linux-lvm] AJ's postings

Eric M. Hopper hopper at omnifarious.org
Fri Jul 27 20:32:31 UTC 2001

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 02:25:15PM -0600, Jim Cromie wrote:

> all your recent postings (that I still have, back to last thurs)  are all in
> attachements - no body.
> I cant get netscape messenger to actually do inline-format, at least for your
> text/plain attachment.
>
> I can read it either by;
> a- replying-to  ( seems to inline properly )
> b-  grab attachement pane, right-click attachment, select open
>
> its probably just me, but if theres some attachment options at your disposal,
> Id appreciate it.

	It's because he's using multipart/signed and cryptographically
signing all of his messages.  Many mailers do brain damaged things with
multipart/signed.  Some support it, and for those ones, it's really the
only way to go for signed messages.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."  --- Thomas Jefferson