[linux-lvm] AJ's postings

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Sat Jul 28 19:25:27 UTC 2001

I use netscape too (look to headers of this my mail), and
it displays his mails (and many other mails with digital
signatures) just like all other normal text/plain messages.
It only shows one little attachtment at the end, of type
application/pgp-signature, that it doesn't understand.
So it is something wrong with your netscape...

Regards,
 Michael.