[linux-lvm] extending LVM for school project

Greg Freemyer freemyer at NorcrossGroup.com
Thu Apr 10 14:22:01 UTC 2003

EVMS 2 just released similar cluster functionality on Apr. 1.

I don't know any details, but you might want to look at what they did as far as making it cluster aware.

I do know they use Linux-HA (heartbeat) for the cluster infrastructure piece.  (i.e. membership, quorum, cluster comm, event notification)

If you don't want to use heartbeat for some reason, CI (cluster interconnect) and OSDL cluster (not released/available) also offer cluster infrastructure solutions.

Greg