[linux-lvm] pvmove hangs

Jan Niehusmann list039 at gondor.com
Mon Aug 18 13:21:01 UTC 2003

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 06:57:19PM +0100, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
> We're probably going to need to start sending you patches to instrument
> the kernel if we are to work out what's going on here [unless you happen
> to have the machine set up for kgdb].

I don't use kgdb, but I'd happily apply patches if this may help finding
the problem.

> Do you use irc or IM - might speed things up if so?

jannic on the freenode IRC network, or jannic at jabber.gondor.com on
jabber. I'd prefer jabber, because on IRC I often miss messages :-)

But I don't think I'll have time this evening - perhaps later, but I'm
not sure. Tomorrow evening I'll probably have enough time to do some
more testing.
How are you reachable by IRC or IM?

Jan