[linux-lvm] resize an ext3 on an LV

yckim at linuxsecurity.co.kr yckim at linuxsecurity.co.kr
Wed Feb 5 12:05:05 UTC 2003

You can do ext3 expand with "e2fsadm -L +xxxG -n /dev/homevg/userslv".
But before using this command, must reduce LV volume to original size.
e2fsadm  may resize filesystem and logical volume BOTH.
-n  is nofsck.
You must check filesystem  before "e2fsadm"  by e2fsck.

wish your good Luck !!!
Yongchul Kim.