[linux-lvm] reuses an existing LV number

Joseph Kezar jkezar at doc.state.vt.us
Mon Jan 27 12:00:02 UTC 2003

Another thing to add:
Can I change how vgscan is called during bootup?  or is it locked in initrd?
It says to vgexport/vgimport or use -f
So if it boots with -f I should be able to then at least mount my root
partition?

How can I change the manner in which LVM starts so that I can get it to
vgscan with a -f?

Thanks,
A very desperate Joe Kezar