[linux-lvm] What are they talking about?

Anastasios A. Papadopoulos (Tas) vze2sjj7 at verizon.net
Wed May 21 12:42:01 UTC 2003

Now I am really confused.  (Sorry folks, it doesn't take much).

I thought that EVMS was dead.  The EVMS web site says something to the
effect that the new EVMS product will be mostly a front end for (LVM?).  Am
I reading that wrong?

Also in their announcement, the EVMS development group said that Linus etal
decided to include LVM but not EVMS.

Can someone straighten me out, please?

Thanks