[linux-lvm] LVM2 on 2.4.22. (Fedora core 1 with nptl)

hYdRo hydro at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 16:37:02 UTC 2003

I've got a ~56K bz2 diff from after getting LVM2 working against the fedora
2.4.22-1.2115.nptl kernel sources (after make mrproper, which I always have
to do to get redhat kernel's to compile).

Here the definition of working is compiles + system rebooted with kernel
(LVM2 devmapper is a module).  Module loaded and used pvcreate, vgextend,
pvmove, on test data and all *seem* ok.

Can I mail a 56K attachment to the list, or is there somewhere else I can
put it?