[linux-lvm] LVM 1.0.8

CMorton at borgwarner.com CMorton at borgwarner.com
Fri Jan 30 09:43:01 UTC 2004

I am trying to install LVM 1.0.8 on Redhat ES 2.1.  I have run into
difficulty with step 2 of the INSTALL document.  I RPM'd the kernel source
(2.4.9-e.12) and thereis no Makefile included.  Any idea on how to get this
Makefile?

Chris Morton
Database Administrator
BorgWarner Emissions/Thermal Systems
(828) 684-3501x294 (Work)
(828) 687-5323 (Fax)
(828) 280-2903 (Mobile)
cmorton at borgwarner.com

"The information contained in this message may be privileged and
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or
use of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have
by replying to the message and delete the message from your computer."