[linux-lvm] unable to create permanent physical volume on /dev/hdc

David Claessens david.claessens at pi.be
Tue Jul 20 12:50:56 UTC 2004

Thanks, this is probably the case. I disconnected hdc and hdd and hooked
up a dvd-rom to do the re-install which was /dev/hdc during the
re-install. I will check later today when I have access to the machine.

--
There is no doubt about precisely when folks began racing each other in
automobiles. It was the day they built the second automobile. -- Richard