[linux-lvm] Software RAID 5 Resizing and LVM

David Greaves david at dgreaves.com
Thu Nov 18 18:20:25 UTC 2004

Oh yes :)

It now has an 'add new disk to raid5 array and rebuild parity whilst
keeping your data' feature :)
It has to be done 'offline'.

I'm actually just installing it at the moment.

see:
http://evms.sourceforge.net/user_guide/#resizemdreg

also:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=evms-devel&w=2&r=1&s=raid5&q=b