[linux-lvm] LVM Broken on boot.

Terry Rigby t-rigby at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 11 03:48:22 UTC 2005

I tried mounting the device manually "mount -t
reiserfs /dev/4474/storage /storage" and IT WORKED.  It doesnt work without
specifying the filesystem but at least it works.  I basically removed all
drives from the lv and removed the info on the drive using pvremove. Then I
complety restarted from scratch (following the howto at tldp.org) making sure
I added the devices in the same order as I originally had them.

Thats about all I can offer for advice.  I don't even know if it is dangerous
to do it this way or not but it worked for me, maybe it will work for someone
else one day also.

Terry