[linux-lvm] clvmd interface question

Jonathan E Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Fri Nov 18 17:54:33 UTC 2005

Also, there is a package called 'magma' that lives in the cluster tree.
  This is an abstraction layer to different cluster managers and lock
managers.  It has the ability to accept plugins for different cluster
managers.  I wonder if it would be useful for clvm to use magma, then
writing plugins is easy and you never have to touch code that makes use
of the cluster managers.

Patrick would know if this is a worthwhile goal.

  brassow