[linux-lvm] Recovering data from a damaged LVM partition?

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Sun Apr 9 02:59:40 UTC 2006

I managed to work out a method to recover the lost data.  I've documented this
on my blog (http://grover.open2space.com/node/17), for anyone who may be
facing a similar problem.

Of course, I'm sure those more experienced with LVM may have suggestions, and
I'd be happy to hear them.  The solution basically meant learning more about
LVM in general.

Shawn