[linux-lvm] Contents of read-only LVM snapshot change

Roger Lucas roger at planbit.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 15:01:11 UTC 2006

More information...

I have tried updating to the 2.02.14 LVM and the 1.02.12 device mapper (compiled from source from the FTP site).  The first couple
of tests have run correctly so it looks like this may have resolved the issue, but I am continuing to run tests to confirm this.

Can anyone shed some light on what may be going on?  I have checked the changelogs for the LVM/DM code and there doesn't seem to be
any change that is a strong candidate as the fix of the problem.

Thanks,

Roger