[linux-lvm] LVM and Windows

Lin Shen (lshen) lshen at cisco.com
Sat Mar 10 00:24:10 UTC 2007

I'm not talking about Samba. If I create a FAT file system on top of
logic volume on a piece of Compact Flash in a Linux box, can I pull out
the Compact Flash and insert it into a Windows box and use it? I know
this should work if the FAT file system is created on a hard partition
instead of a logic volume?

Lin