[linux-lvm] How to fix missmatch between VG-size and LV-size?

Ray Morris support at bettercgi.com
Wed Mar 30 15:04:23 UTC 2011

  Yes i sounds like it's time to fsck, then if needed
resize2fs to the proper size.  It would be best to
mount it read only only and copy whatever data copies
to be safe.  4TB is a lot of data, but then again it's
only $130 worth of consumer drives to back it up.
--
Ray Morris
support at bettercgi.com

http://www.bettercgi.com/strongbox/