[linux-lvm] Slow response from lvs and vgs commands

Marcos Dutra macdutra at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:04:49 UTC 2015

Hi everybody,

I have the same problem when I use vgs command, so I used vgs -vvv command
and it was slow when the output command showed me this "Archiving volume
group "vgoracle" metadata (seqno 3)", I have many vgs with this status,
Archiving volume group xxx, Is it normal? What can I do to solve this?

Thanks

Marcos Dutra