[linux-lvm] LVM thin volume cannot be deleted.

Zdenek Kabelac zkabelac at redhat.com
Tue Nov 10 11:29:45 UTC 2015

Dne 9.11.2015 v 13:28 Nikolay Borisov napsal(a):
> Hello,
>
> I've emailed before with the same issue :
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2015-October/msg00171.html
>
> Basically an lvm thin volume cannot be deleted/deactivated since it is
> falsely being detected as active:
>
> [root at eusharedlxc4 ~]# lvremove coregroup/c13417
> Logical volume coregroup/c13417 contains a filesystem in use.

Please create regular Bugzilla - it's match better to resolve bugs via this
process instead of mailing list.

Your post is missing lots of data - e.g. kernel log,
info about what has preceded,  kernel version, lvm2 version,
distro and many others.

We don't have crystal balls to guess all the needed info.

So please open BZ - add the info you have - we will ask for more.

Regards

Zdenek